What do you like about Strongstyle?
- The way Victor teaches kids, keeps them interested and motivated, they really like working with him
- Parents can go and use the Fitness Center while kids are in class – definitely a great feature.
- Everything keeps growing, becoming bigger and better. Also nice to see that the guys are fighting in UFC from Strongstyle.
- Diversity of classes and programs. You have different instructors, not just one person running all the classes. So that the kids learn different things and everyone knows what they are doing.
Bill Kuntz, Olmsted Twp OH — Member since 2010, 2 kids
What is Your Impression Of StrongStyle?
- What I like is the conditioning, attention from all the coaches, great people around you; other guys are always ready to help. I also like the training routine that coaches put us through. It’s no joke.
- I liked everything about this place.
- The conditioning classes are great, the equipment is state-of-the-art, great coaches and it’s located on my way home. Also not too crowded and great customer service.
- Great support, motivation and drive. The coaches don’t let you do what you want. You sign up, come in and you have to follow the rules and the routine. So you don’t quit in a month. If you don’t put in 100%, people notice that.
- My fitness and overall conditioning level has improved greatly.
I never thought I could do three 5min rounds in the cage or run 3 miles after 5 rounds of grappling. Marcus pushes us beyond our limits every time.
- Workout facility is unbelievable, lot of space, great classes and teachers, what they put you through every day. And if you can hang you’re in good shape. Also place is very clean and inviting.
Dustin Passalacqua – Willoughby Hills, OH – Member since 2010
What would you tell a friend about Strong Style?
- I am a fan of Hammer Strength equipment and you have most of it at your gym. I looked on Hammer Strength website and your name popped up as one of the official HS certified gyms.
- The equipment is great, wide variety and the fact that you’re 10 min away from my house, nice atmosphere. I can get in and out quickly; location is very convenient for me.
- You are pretty consistent, also the fact that you’ve got a few new machines since I’ve been there like glut ham machine and hyperextension bench, everything in working order, clean place.
- MMA gym in conjunction with the fitness center. I’ve never seen that before. I like the idea, great combination.
Harrison Safford, Broadview Heights OH — Member since 2010
What’s your experience with StrongStyle?
- Kids are here to learn and it’s about teaching them skills instead of just issuing belts every month.
- We liked the program and the place overall. Victor is great with kids and really cares. He takes interest in them outside classes, asks how they did in school.
- Ninja night was great. Kids love it and they come in and have fun with teachers outside classes.
- It feels like a family. I wouldn’t want him to be anywhere else. Kids look up to the fighters, who are role models for them
Christine Lerz – Garfield Height OH – Member since 2009
How Would You Describe Strong Style?
- Love the gym, the staff, atmosphere, great equipment, back functional area that most gyms don’t have, overall well rounded gym with everything I need from general to functional equipment, sauna, punching bags, etc.
- You care and hold people accountable to come and work out. I like the whole atmosphere, other members are very friendly, no meatheads (maybe a couple), people are not stuck up. Members are very cool, friendly staff.
- Great equipment, most gyms have brand new equipment when they first open, but they never update it after. You adopted the functional equipment and the whole concept of cross fit and functional fitness that could be applied to everyday training. That it’s not just bodybuilding or a regular fitness center; it’s a combination of everything for all fitness levels.
- The fact that you guys did what you said when you updated the whole place.
Most gyms don’t do that. Versatility, having so many different things to offer, different equipment, atmosphere, people.
James Pape –Cleveland, OH — Member since 2010